Friday, January 14, 2005

Wicked Weather

Last night I looked out of my balcony window to see thick snow and even thicker mist. All you could see were the woods and lanterns bringing light to the gloom.

This morning although the mist has lifted, I still can't see the bridge, but I can see the lights of the cars as they cross and the static lights of the street lamps. The earth is wearing a glittering crown.

D'you remember the thaw in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe? Well, it's like that here. In one day the snow is disappearing into icy rivers. Unfortunately the rivers are on the road and the pavement. Lewis never warned me there would be ice *under* the water.

Forgive the absence of coding: I don't *think* I've actually sprained my wrist, there isn't enough swelling, but I don't think I'll be doing any more writing today.

And I have three days left to complete my editing.

Expletives deleted......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home